Taking Action is the ONLY way!
If you would like to see our work expand successfully then you must take action alongside with us NOW!
Join Our Cause!
Take Action today and join our cause
The Rose Lee Archer Show
Posted on August 01, 2013
“Rose Lee Archer has committed herself to helping women and families who are faced with adversity for the assistance they need to lead a productive life. As the producer and host of the Rose Lee Archer Show, she offers Florida viewers pragmatic solutions and puts them in touch with resources in their community.” Governor Jeb Bush In a statement appointing Ms. Archer as the Points of Light Award Recipient
- Governor Jeb Bush
- Rose Lee Mentoring Students with Disabilities - 2013 PSA October 30, 2013Rose Lee Mentoring Students with Disabilities - 2013 PSA "Mentoring opens doors for students and job seekers with disabilities. Reach out, open the door to and all inclusive workplace. Watch the upcoming episodes of disability mentoring and get involved in your community. Be a mentor!" Tune in to the Rose Lee Archer Show Tuesday & Thursday morn […]
- The Rose Lee Archer Show - Episode 14 - "Passionate Mentors" October 30, 2013Tune in to the Rose Lee Archer Show Tuesday & Thursday mornings on ION TV stations in Florida at 6:30 AM EST! To view more episodes visit: http://www.roseleearchershow.com/ This episode: 1. Dr. Melina Jampolis 2. Small business- Susan Solovic and Gabie Boko 3. Spinal Cord Stimulation & Innovative Way 4. Tech expert Katie Linendoll 5. Ryan Bailey, TD […]
- Rose Lee Archer - "Award Winning Broadcast Journalist and Disability Advocate" September 17, 2013Rose Lee's commitment to making a real difference in the lives of persons with disabilities and the families who care for them, begins with the reality of critical underreporting in the media of issues related to their needs. Rose Lee's on camera presence for the past fifteen years offers decades of delivering on & off camera resources. Rose Le […]
- 2 Minute Promo 300Kbps September 13, 2013
Tell Rose Lee What You Think
The only way we could resolve the issues that effect your life the most is by knowing what they are and involving the appropriate state agency. There are resources you can utilize and together we can influence change. Get proactive...take action now!
- Research Roundup: 'Substantial' Medicare Savings From Avoiding ERs December 6, 2013
- State Highlights: La. Targets Docs Who Steer Patients Into Some Managed Care Plans December 5, 2013
- Longer Looks: Providing Dental Care In Rural Alaska; The After-Effects Of The ICU; Cure For Allergies November 27, 2013
- Research Roundup: Meeting The Needs Of Assisted Living Residents; Medicaid Expansion And Community Health Centers; Money Follows The Person November 22, 2013
- State Highlights: Calif. Fines Three Insurers For Denying Therapy November 19, 2013